Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Meet-Up Rescheduled: MEDEA (A Free Theater In The Open (TITO) Performance)
Members and Volunteers
WHAT: A Theater In The Open performance of MEDEA
WHEN: RESCHEDULED DATE: Sunday, August 12 at 4:00 p.m. Arrive by 3:30 to allow time to get to the "stage."
ADMISSION: Free to all
LOCATION: Maudslay State Park, Newburyport, MA.
Please join us for a Village Meet-Up! NO NEED TO RSVP, just bring a comfortable chair, something to drink or eat if you'd like, AND MEET US THERE. See more details below.
First performed in 431BC, Euripides' Medea is, on one level, a classical Greek tragedy about a wife who goes to extraordinary lengths to punish her unfaithful husband. Yet there are many levels worth exploring in this tale of revenge and justice, and our talented ensemble promises to take you on a thought-provoking journey.
- Meet members of the Village's Program and Events Team by the kiosk in the parking lot no later than 3:30 p.m and we can walk to the site together.
- Please request assistance if you need help bringing items to the site or if you need a ride to Maudslay. Contact email@example.com.
- Parking is $5 for MA residents; $6 for out-of-state vehicles. If you have a state park pass, parking is free.
- NO NEED TO RSVP, just bring a comfy folding chair , AND MEET US THERE.
- For more information about the performance, call TITO at 978-465-2572.
Sunday, August 12, 2018, 3:30 PM until 5:30 PM
is not Required